segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2012

ELMONT (Sponsor Interview)

ELMONT
SLURL



[Vanity]: What is the origin of the name of your store?
ELMONT: There are a couple of meanings. Mainly, it's my DJ name in RL. I got the inspiration from driving past this one exit on the highway called Atlee Elmont. That's where I knew I'd left my city. It always stuck with me.

[Vanity]:What is your inspiration?
ELMONT:I get inspired by colors, curves, airy shapes and vintage feels, anything that will grab someone's attention. Classy items with an edge.

[Vanity] Define your brand in a few words:
ELMONT: Raw. Definitely. I'm still growing as a designer so everything I put out is completely unrefined. I'm still shaping my image since I'm new to the fashion world so in a few months you'll be seeing a more defined image.

[Vanity] What your store promises to Vanity Fair?
ELMONT: You'll be getting a refined collection from Elmont - an exclusive line of items only available at the fair that will never return again. I'm bringing color back to the grid as well as styles that can be transformed from day to night. Affordable clothing for those with an expensive taste. Stay tuned!




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário